Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I love Picasa Web Albums

I am using this blog to test out some new features (well new to me) on Picasa. I have never embedded a slideshow before and I want to see how it works - okay?

So I am embedding a slideshow of our brand new Digital Holiday Cards from my gift shop, Swagger Gifts. I am super excited about them because they aren't your "typical" holiday card - they have cool patterns and the pictures are printed on card stock instead of the flimsy picture paper you would get at somewhere like Eckerds. AND they are 30% off until November 10th - yeah!!

So without further ado -let's see how this slideshow works shall we?

Here is the Slideshow with Extra Large 600x pictures:



Here is the slideshow with Large 400x pictures:



Looks like the 400x wins. The pictures aren't huge but I guess you can see them all right. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?
Mandy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love, love, love!!!