Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Picnik - a cool tool

Okay - so I was spending lots of time on FB (a current habit of mine) and came across a picture from one of my husband's cousins. She had written on her photo in this really cool photo with the caption of - I picniked. What the hell did that mean?

So of course I googled it:) What did I do before google? seriously.

Picnik is a cool *free* website that you can use to tweak your photos. It has some of the same "tweaks" as Picasa but a lot more AND there are cool graphics, picture frames, and fonts! I recently purchased PhotoShop CS3 but since I'm not at 100% of knowing what the @#%@ I'm doing - this is super cool! It has a lot more fonts than I currently have downloaded and I haven't quite figured out how to do picure frames in CS3 yet - do I have to buy those? Anyway - I hope I don't just use this software as a crutch and not learn more/use my expensive CS3 anymore!

Here is a picture I messed around with and added text, boarders, picture frames, tweaks - etc. I'm not sure why I choose the picture or what the hell I was writing, but it was an experiment and I was short on time - okay? Don't judge:) I will work on a "real" picture later. Until then - here it is.... Beautiful, huh?:)